Brave rewards amount reduced

Sir,
Why brave rewards reduce for ads view…
Please reset the amount as previously…
I wish a positive response from your end.

4 Likes

Yes
0.025 per ads reduce 50%

3 Likes

The price of a BAT Token has Increased, so it’s understandable to reduce BATs to match the same value of ad

3 Likes

@Abhishek510 now I understand

1 Like

Now price 1 bat = rs. 21.36
But we get full loss according to the previous rewards. So the percentage should be decrease 20%.

1 Like

First, it’s not reduced per se. Brave Ads value is vary and it’s up to the advertisers itself when they setting up their ads campaign.

So in other word, there’s ads that give you 0.025 BAT but there’s also ads that give you more.

1 Like

Then with the same logic why there is any ads with 0.075 Bat Reward
and Why i am get the ads only with the 0.025 And i am using it from past 2 months and i just wonder why i am seeing it only now :thinking:

4 Likes

Yes teja…u are right…

3 Likes

According your policy is adopted when 1 bat = 0.40 USD …not 1 bat = 0.25 USD as per now…

2 Likes

My response is still same @teja.

1 Like

Ok And i am not get getting ads after the new update do you also face the same problem???

1 Like

Received around 15 ads today, i earned only 0.25 for each

2 Likes

dude check my post and support it and share we need to create the awareness

3 Likes

I am sure that brave browser users gonna decrease and lastly browser outdated ! if not give good rewards to user…

3 Likes

In next couple month, if brave team decrese min ads price to 0.001bat … we will get 0.001 bat/ad … lol

And then still say “Brave Ads value is vary and it’s up to the advertisers itself when they setting up their ads campaign.” :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Bat token not increase to high value and rewards down to 50% , this is not fair and I m not a fool to understand that brave starts earning for himself and making profit and users get little … You also known that if no users use brave you get nothing…

2 Likes

Again. It’s depends on the advertisers themselves when they setting up their campaigns. Brave just provide the options.

Also, the promise is never changed. Users get 70% of the revenue share. And that’s what promised since beginning, not the exact BAT.

3 Likes

Thank u so much sir for your compliment…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.