Brave Rewards Ad History? Notifications?

Briefly describe your issue:
I saw a few ads in the little notifications area in the top left, and I saw a couple of Brave ads there that were surveys for Brave. I always take my time to try to help Brave out wherever I can, as I really believe in the project and I feel my valuable time is well spent with that as I have it and can contribute something positive. At that moment I didn’t have the time unfortunately, but I figured i could come back later that evening and knock those out. I guess I hit something along the way, like I often do on these damn little phone screens, and those notifications were gone, and I guess they didn’t open in seperate tabs. I have Brave set to always remember the last session and all my open tabs, so if I do screw up and accidently close them out, or this damn google controlled garbage decides for me and does what it wants to, I won’t have to start from scratch. I hope that makes sense so far; keep in mind, I grew up during a time where phones were attached to walls and our mobile was in a phone booth with a 10lb. directory hanging from it.
My question is, can I see my ad history somewhere in Brave somehow? Alternatively, do these POS phones have a “notification” history?
Additionally, is there a “legend” or master list somewhere that has all the “top secret back doors” as I call them, of “URLs” you can plug into the address bar to get to all of the Brave settings or controls or whatever you guys call 'em that you can’t seem to get to through the “settings” menu when you hit the 3 dots? e.g. brave://Rewards or view-source:
It’s a real drag to search for specific ones on a search engine on an as needed basis, plus it’d be pretty dope, as half of the cool stuff that’d be helpful you don’t even think about or know to search for might be helpful for us old guys trying to keep up to not have to bug y’all with crap like this ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, as always, Thanks so much for your help, I truly appreciate your valuable time!!! Have a sweet day!
Much love!!! :v:
.ƹ.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)

Who is your verified custodian?
Uphold

Are you in a supported region?
Yep

POSTSCRIPT: I’ve used this in Brave and Brave Nightly, both latest released updates as of the date of this post

@Evan123 @steeven @Saoiray

While I’m bugging you guys/gals/non-binary pals, and speaking of the “URL Master List” when using this:
brave://components
This the return:

A web search provided no way that I trusted to install the dev ui module. Any thoughts?

Again, Thanks so very, VERY much for your valuable time!!! I truly appreciate you!!!

.ƹ.

POSTSCRIPT: I’ve used this in Brave and Brave Nightly, both latest released updates as of the date of this post

Hello! If you are looking for ad history, it can be found here: brave://rewards. Look for the “30-Day Ad History” link.

Here is a list of those URLs you are referring to: brave://about/

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

1 Like

@Evan123
DUDE! You so TOTALLY ROCK!!! Brave is lucky to have ya my friend, I know I sure am!!!
Thank you so much for your valuable time, I truly appreciate you!!!

.ƹ.

Without ART, the eARTh would just be … eh
@Brave

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.