Brave Rewards Account : Login e-mail not arriving

Hi,

I haven’t been able to sign in to my Brave Rewards account for a few days. When I try to log in (at https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/) everything seems to work, the form says email have been sent, but nothing arrives in my mailbox.

Is it possible that my account have been suspended, for any reason ? I didn’t recieved any mail or any information about that possibility, so it’s pretty scary not being able to log in without knowing the exact reason… Especially since I had some rewards in my account, and I don’t know if I would see them again one day…

Thank you in advance for your help ! And please excuse my bad English, because it is not my native tongue…

Samuel

Thanks for reporting! Please DM the email linked to your account!

The problem is still there and I received no solution… My account is still blocked, with no way to access it. I tried to sign up with the same email in order to verify if the account has been deleted, and it worked, another account has been created with the same email. So it means that my account has been deleted, with all the rewards I had earned (around €200) the two last weeks before the blocking. I didn’t received any kind of notification about a possible suspension, so I am confused by that sudden loss…

@SamuelSlimani the account linked to the email you provided is still shown as active.

Hi,
No, i did not delete my account. The account was functional, I juste wasn’t recieving the log in activation email. I just tried to sign up again with the email linked to this account (in order to see if he was deleted by you), and it worked, I was able to sign up with this email. That’s why you see it as active, but I lost everything on the account (Rewards, websites, etc.). It is really strange…

Hello i do not recommend sharing emails. It would be better if you copypaste (and later delete) your message and send it to @steeven via dms (Private Messages)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.