Brave rewards a Russian Roulette

Okay I have my Ubuntu system where I have had brave on for years. where I had to install the browser using snap. Those were the days. Few days ago suddenly my wallet became invalid for no reason. Luckily I had a backup copy of the browser. 140 and 141 so I took the old configuration and it worked fine. The browser that did not get rewards suddenly got rewards. On my windows desktop 2 browser always get rewards while the other 2 are gambles. Meaning sometimes they do get sometimes they do not even when I have a notice that says I am expecting 0.346BAT for my december rewards still showing up till now. My Android is a sure bet of over 1.3BAT but my second window account is just on vibes I get BAT whenever our overlords decide it is time to pay this starved gruelling worker for the ads he justly saw.
I am not trying to start anything but isn’t it weird and ironic that a company that is crazy about privacy wants our walletIds just so we plebs can get paid. I have decided never to give out my ids again. I have once given one of my 7 ids and it dawned on me where is the decentralization and where is the privacy this company brags about. They may not track me with cookies but they sure know my mail and my walletid.
PS I USE ALL UNVERIFIED WALLETS BECAUSE I FOOLISHLY EXHAUSTED MY 4 LIFETIME PASSES WITH MY OLD LAPTOP.
ALSO FOR THE FANBOYS AND GIRLS THAT WOULD ASK IF I USE A VPN OR MAYBE I DON’T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. I DON’T USE A VPN AND
I HAVE BEEN USING BRAVE SINCE THE ELECTRON DAYS BASICALLY BEFORE BRAVE EVEN CROSSED 500K USERS

2 Likes

Thank you For the read.

@SaltyBanana since I have seen your recent reply what is your view on my post and your comment on this person’s post

I would love to hear your response.
Thank you

… I see you…
This should
Be fun

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.