Brave Reward System 2022

Hi I’m new and want to know the recent update regarding brave rewards. In how many ways we can earn through Brave browser?

@Metaverser If you’re new here, it’s best not to start… Every month it’s a problem to get paid BAT. And the latest update is that there are no ads to see.

2 Likes

Thanks fo replying dear.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the community :smiley:

Well, I can see why you are curious, I went to look at the Brave Rewards Update page and the date on it was December 22, 2018! lol Also, it appears the page is geared towards publishers/creators. Here is the link in case you haven’t run across it:
Brave Rewards Update

There is a “State of the BAT” article that is interesting but it doesn’t specifically address ways to earn: STATE OF THE BAT: 2021 Recap and 2022 Outlook

As far as I know, the basic ways to earn BAT are still through enabling Brave Rewards in brave://rewards and creating a publisher/creator account where you can earn BAT through contributions/tips. I did see an article about getting rebates and earning BAT through Brave Swap Rewards Program, but I really don’t know if that is active or not.

This was just a general response. There is lots of other information out there, especially about publisher/creator accounts. I can post more links if you are interested or if you want more detailed information. Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.