Brave Reward : reached the maximum verified device limit

This is not fair.
I had installed Brave Browser with a great hope that it will make me some money and it will also save me from poverty showing many ways in the future ! But unfortunately, I am terribly disappointed !
Hello ! I had installed Brave Browser and had connected my wallet, but you did not send me any adds, so I had stopped using it. But after a year now, I got encouragement again and trying to connect my wallet in various ways, it somehow connected, but I got only 5 adds and then its done. No more adds again. I tried uninstalling the Brave Browser and connect the wallet again, and this is the message I have gotten :

Error: Device limit reached
Your wallet cannot be verified because you’ve reached the maximum verified device limit.

Now, should I feel guilty and stop all my hope for Brave and look for a different browser ? Feel like wasted a lot of time running behind Brave Browser. But it’s ok, have learnt my lessons …

1 Like

it means You already Connected 4 Brave with your wallet in the past. so you can’t connect any other Brave with that wallet

We must not push the plug too far (a French term) we suspect that the Brave browser is not intended to make us rich. He distributes a few crumbs of BAT.
It’s mostly about marketing to encourage us to use their browser. That’s how you have to see things.
Unless one day the BAT breaks foreign exchange records.

1 Like

yes You are Right BAT is Just part of engaging people to use Brave

1 Like

Besides, as a novice and beginner in the world of cryptocurrency, I got into the game of buying BAT and depositing them in my Brave wallet.

1 Like

I think the best way to invest in brave is to buy the coins yourself. Cant get them fast enough in ads. Buying 10 dollars or more a month will get you farther

1 Like

Please see the following post for instructions on how to submit a wallet unlinking request: