Brave Reward not reflecting in ZabPay

Briefly describe your issue:
I had around 45 BAT tokens in Reward for past 2-3 years. Since I am an Indian User, I did not get any support for uphold or gemini. Last week I got notification to connect the Reward to ZabPay account which is supported in India. So I created an account and verified the documents to activate the account.

Once I connected the account, the Tokens becomes 0 in reward section. I was checking the status of payout process on the link provided. The ZabPay was in process. Yesterday, I check the payment process is completed.

Technically the BAT token should reflect in the ZabPay Account under Brave Rewards but it did not.

On Rewards page, besides the 0.000BAT hovering (?) icon shows message : “Now that you’re connected to ZebPay, any previous balance you had will be deposited into your ZebPay account as part of your next earnings payout. Once it arrives, you’ll see your BATs reflected in your Rewards balance.”

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)
Mac OS 14, Brave: v1.59.117

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)
ZabPay

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)
Yes, India

Please see the messaging included in your Rewards panel. Devices connected in October will be paid out during the November scheduled payout period.

If you hover over the ‘?’ in your Rewards panel you should see it.

Thanks!

the message does not mention “Devices connected in October will be paid out during the November scheduled payout period.” when hovering over (?).

Do you see this?

any previous balance you had will be deposited into your ZebPay account as part of your next earnings payout. Once it arrives, you’ll see your BATs reflected in your Rewards balance

@Trushar10 Let’s go through a few things here.

If you just did this last week, then you wouldn’t have any payment yet. Payments that arrive are always for the prior month. In order to have received payment here in October, you would have needed to connect to ZebPay before October 1. Since you did this last week, you were not through the date.

This is how it works. Whenever you very first connect to any of the custodial partners, the vBAT balance was subtracted and converted in Brave’s servers. At that point it gets queued for payouts. With Gemini and Uphold, those integrations have been around for a while and it can sometimes send immediately. With ZebPay, this is brand new and not yet flawless. So instead it must wait until the following month.

And you confirm you’ve seen this notice here. It tells you that you will receive it as part of your next earnings payout. You connected while payouts were already happening, so you wouldn’t have received it then. The next payout will occur around November 7.

What if I don’t receive the previous BAT tokens?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.