Brave Reward not add any rewards to my account

Hello i have a issue with the Brave browser + Rewards.
Every month it should store the BAT into Gemini Account right ? - But wrong nothing was added to my Gemini Account for 2 months.
My Gemini is activated, in browser is added correctly.

So why i losed 2 BAT for nothing ? How i can restore my BAT to my balance now ?
Maybe administrator can add it to my balance ?
-As far it shows in browser first month should be added balance of 1$, and previous was 0.5

I must note: that i do not use auto-rewards for websites option

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

the point is that i didnt receive anything in my wallet for 2 months total 0 balance :smiley:

2.393 BAT was processing and now it disappeared. are you trying to scam users

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.