Brave reward disappear

I have generated 5.959 BAT for the month of March. On my screen It was written that “Your +5.959 BAT March rewards are on the way keep an eye out! check status”. But when I checked my brave rewards todays. The 5.959 BAT got disappeared.

My auto contribution is off.
My brave is ut to date.
The bat is not there in my uphold account.
The bat is not there in statements.

Please help

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Hello Steeven.

I just got a popup on my brave browser which allows me to claim my 6 BAT as March reward. When I click on the claim and verify that I am human. An error occur and my brave got disappeared again. Please help.

Try again later today or tomorrow. If you’re having difficulty with the new claim, the browser will automatically update and retry in a bit.

2 Likes

It’s been one day and I didn’t receive my BAT. How much time will it take to display the claim option again.

Unsure. There wasn’t a concrete timeframe given. I am still waiting as well.

1 Like

anyone didn’t receive yet?

I did receive but there was some human verification error and the award disappeared again. I don’t know when it will come back.

@steeven, I got the option to claim the reward but the award gets disappeared again when i faced some error in human verification. When will it come back?

Thank you soo much everyone I got my BAT.

Turn brave rewards OFF. It is a scam.

1 Like

So much BS. My Uphold account is verified and I still have not received the BAT.

You will receive your BAT it will take some time. It happened with me as well. Don’t worry.

Why any reason? Kindly Explain!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.