Brave referral program ends on December 31, 2019? What happen with December's downloads?

As I am presently aware, the Brave referral program ends on December 31, 2019. Does that mean we will be paid for confirmed installs for November and December into pay periods in Jan and Feb 2020?

Actually what I am saying is that since it takes 30+ days to be paid for a confirmed install will we get paid for our referrals generated before December 31 but that had been generated in let’s say sometime during December since the pay day for that December confirmed install happened after December 31.

I am operating under the assumption that any downloads after December 31 will not count since that is the date for the programs ending but I still want to know I will be paid for those November and December downloads on pay out schedules that are dated after December 31st.

2 Likes

What would be your source in believing the referral program ends?

1 Like

I read this post -> Referral programm

Is there an end date of the referral program?

1 Like

@cryptobosio I don’t think that is the case. We had an old webpage which referred to an end date, but it is my understanding that we have updated the page and do not have an end date.

I’m using https://brave.com/refer/ for reference.

7 Likes

Damm
looks like i am not writing good
post fiagged :neutral_face:

Ok Thanks for your answer!

1 Like