Brave publishers bat payments are not been processed to uphold wallet since long time

BATS from PUBLISHERS program are not been processed to Uphold wallet since long time.

• Already reported the matter to the team via inbox, yet no response.
  • Failed to find the way to resolve the issue.
  • No distinguished support or channel for Brave creators to help and resolve the issues of creators.
    I don’t know what to do how to resolve this issue except writing here and leaving the matter over hope and mighty team of Brave support.

20.42 BAT
Total : 20.42 BAT is not credited in uphold wallet.

I hope this topic will help many more and resolve my issue.
Thanks
Win/Win

3 Likes

i still have the same issue as well… 45.575 bat still not transferred!!!

1 Like

Please see Issue with Contributed BAT payment not processing.

1 Like

Is there is any update on brave publisher account payout… Cuz from last week you had not updated that post… @steeven

Its been long time to see this issue. I dont know what will happened next and when will happened with regards to the solution of the problem mentioned in the thread.

@steeven thread you mentioned is closed and solved but still my issue is not resolved. I mean what is happening there… Please help me and resolve my issue because you belong to the support team. None can help except you.

HAVE A LOOK, BEFORE IT WENT OFF.

I messaged the support team. DM them. All of them read the DM. Oppositely, no one even replied over this issue. Am I suppose to go to other similar benchmarks of Brave Browsers and ask them to resolve the issue…? Off-course not. It is only Brave Support Team. This should be realized by Brave Support Team for not replying. Instead, leaving the matter to users who are confused in either it is egg or chicken.

Though, this thread is enough and complete ethical message for such attitude. I HOPE THEY WILL REALZE. OTHERWISE, RIP against such attitude.

YET BRAVE PUBLISHERS PAYOUT ISSUE IS GOING ON. MYSTERY REMAIN UNRESOLVED AND UNSOLVED.

I will keep sharing this every month. Unless birds commuted to the home.

Good luck, waiting for >4K BAT for 2 month now

@steeven usual problem.
I’ve been waiting for months

@liliana I think they are gonna turned-off this program. Though, whatever they gonna do they should and must resolve this first in both cases i.e Publisher program shutdown or Publisher program active. Overall, I have heard from some unofficial sources that Brave gonna turned off this program. Amidst of rumors, Brave support is neither resolving the issue not satisfying us via answering the queries with regards to this. :unamused:

The referral program has ended. The final payment for BAT earned through referrals processed months ago. Any BAT earned through contributions will process as normal. Closing this thread.