Brave profile enhancements

i love brave profiles. to separate all my stuff is very useful.
but if you don’t mind may i offer some enhancements:

1-on windows icon “start” that is at left down on windows 10, brave browser exists with other apps. can you make it a folder that have brave browser main software, all profile browsers, guest browser.
2-can brave browser main software only exist to create profiles and the profiles became separated like completely separated. in other words i can only open it through the icon in the brave folder or its shortcut. that because having the ability to move from profile to another on the same browser or interface if it is the correct word is very confusing and can cause problems.
3- also the profiles by default starts with its name then brave. it should be like this:
brave-profile name

1 Like

I don’t think they can make a new software for each profile, but there is a workaround for this.
Install Brave Nightly and Brave Beta on your pc. They both will act as 2 extra Browsers and you can use brave separately one them.

But also note that, Brave Rewards will only work on the main software, so don’t link your Uphold Account to the other 2 softwares.