Brave point became 0 after updated browser

I had 74.18USD on Mar 03/18, I am aware brave bat points decreases often….
This time I updated Brave browser on March 29, my bat points is 0 now… I am very disappointed…
I hope you will restore my bats points…

" As part of this transition, the tipping and contribution features in your browser will be temporally unavailable starting March 13th, and your BAP balance will show 0.0 until you have updated to the new system in April. Once you are on the new system, your will start off new tokens"

Could you please explain this clearly? Does it mean I lost my bat points because I have updated?

Thank you

Hi, @chipmunks, I’m a little confused.

Where does this message come from? This isn’t from a browser version update…
This message sounds like it’s part of a correspondence with Brave from your account being reviewed.

Hi, after I upgraded it showed up on my brave browser.
I have the screen shot. I hope Brave will help my concern.

All right, that’s good to know. I had to ask, I’d never heard of that happening before. :upside_down_face:
Support should stop by when they’re able, maybe @JohnDproof or @justsomeone1 have more information on this, too.

Hello @saereV and @chipmunks

i never saw that message also

it cause the value of BAT change it like any currency sometime go up some time go down

do you remmber what was you browser version before upgrade?

and what your current brave version ?

what is your platofom you currently use? is it ios then that could explain the issue

1 Like

Hi, I dont know previous version. Current brave version is 1.22.71 and macbook pro.

i have no idea then so let me ask @Mattches from the team to help you with that

and have a nice day all of you

1 Like

I appreciate thank you. Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @chipmunks, please DM me the email linked to your account. Thanks!

1 Like

you very welcome and thanks a lot and you too :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.