Brave please answered for a month's work, I need to collect my Bats

Good morning, friends of Brave, please, I need my Bats to be credited, since I use the browser on up to 4 devices (PC, Android, Laptop and Tablet) and I have also recommended it and the only thing they ask is that they accredit my Bats of the month last … I do not understand why so much problem to pay, I feel they are going back a lot with this and we are already several users who report the problem !! I appreciate your prompt reply.
Screenshot_2

check brave rewards payment april 2021 on google. there is thread about this. i have not recieved mine either. payments are still being procesed. I think in the next couple days we will be recieving our bats. anyway it is best to wait. if you check bat, bat is a stable coin for hodl.

I really hope this is a friend, because I see many people asking about their payments and the truth is I intend to continue with the browser but for that we need to know that they respect the payments.

payments come eventually, brave is a proyect that is still beeing worked on. like all apps they have their bugs at beggining. I will keep on using because it is faster and no ads. I´ll wait a till it is finished processing. If till then I do not get paid I will open a thread to ask why this is happening. this is the link to payment status. april 2021 April 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #6 by steeven

If I also hope that they pay and thus be able to continue using it as we have been doing it, thank you friend …!

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet been rewarded. If you’re verified, you don’t need to do anything to receive your BAT; tokens will be automatically deposited into your associated Uphold card. If you’re not verified, when your rewards are available you will be presented with a claim button in the Brave Rewards page. Please see this thread for updates - April 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status.

1 Like