Brave plays static white noise

On some websites, Brave plays static white noise. Some times it last a few seconds and some times its permanent.
Blocking scripts silences it, however, using Facebook, Gmail, Outlook and youtube without allowing scripts is impossible. Those websites are examples of where i experience the issue.
A few examples of websites where i have never had the issue are: google translate, wikipedia.

I do not have this issue with other browsers.

Windows 10

Brave: 0.22.810
V8: 6.7.288.43
rev: 8f30eeba0c2d6cccf1920a360b4774f820adbc58
Muon: 7.0.6
OS Release: 10.0.17134
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 67.0.3396.71

Thanks you,
Mattias

Do you mind giving more info as to what the static white noise is?

Well… I assume you know what static sounds like so I dont know how I can explain it further.
Like this video but not as loud. perhaps 20 decibels or so:

Well thanks for the link. I do realize what static sounds like, but looking for more info on how you are able to hear it on Brave? Do you see the speaker icon when the static noise comes when you are on a specific tab where you hear the noise? Mind telling what shields settings are on pages or global shields settings ?

No speaker icon. Neither does it show in the system tray volume mixer.
These settings are what i run on sites that require scripts. I accept scrips case by case so globaly I dont accept them.

I am not trolling. Is there anything else you need from me to look into it?

Sorry for the delayed response. This is quite an interesting issue. Could you tell me if you have a secondary display connected to your laptop/desktop where Brave is active?

I do not have a secondary display.

I have however found the cause of the noise.
As the Steam summer sale is on, I browsed some games on there and noticed that hey, i get the static shit here aswell. Only when a video was there though, and no matter if it was muted, or even playing. Even a paused, muted video makes the sound.
Tested it and its the same in Brave.
Im guessing that Brave and Steam must be using the same, or similar, scrips for media sources.

It was no longer an issue only on Brave as I had previously thought and it got me thinking.

I had been messing around with the software and hardware volumes literally on the same day i started using Brave.
My headset was set on max volume and my software volume was on half.
When i lowered my headset volume, and instead raised the Software volume, it stopped.

It is still weird that it only occurred while using Brave or Steam(and only steam while a video was up). Logically it should effect all sound media sources equally if the issue is with my headset on max volume but no.
Also, blocking scripts in Brave shouldnt fix it if it was a problem with my hardware.
So it must be something going on with the scripts.