Brave Playlist: Unable to delete OLD Videos

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

I’m having the same issue as this person who didn’t get a response here:

Description of the issue: When I try to delete an old video it won’t allow me to delete it.
I try clicking on the video and it gives the error message “Sorry - There was a problem loading the resource!”

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Have an old/deleted/outdated/live stream that’s come to then end, video in your playlist

TO HELP FIND A SIMILAR VIDEO, It just shows the YouTube logo (red with white play button), rather than a snapshot part of the clip

1. try to delete
  2. see that you can’t and get the error: “Sorry - There was a problem loading the resource!”

Expected result: To be able to actually delete the video

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.58 (23.10.18.20)

Mobile Device details: iPhone 12 Pro Max

I even went to “Settings > Playlist > Reset” and there were still some videos that didn’t get removed

OK, I found a bit of a lame solution but it worked…

Create a “New Playlist”
Select each video in the “Play Later” Playlist
Moved them to that “New Playlist”
Deleted the “New Playlist” with the old videos

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.