Muon: 4.8.2 
OS Release: 10.0.16299 
Update Channel: Release 
OS Architecture: x64 
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows 
Node.js: 7.9.0 
Brave Sync: v1.4.2 
libchromiumcontent: 64.0.3282.140

I’m having the same issue. My payment was due about 4 days ago, bit it shows next contribution is overdue. The following is the version information:

Brave 0.20.42
V8 6.4.388.41
rev 096c7cb
Muon 4.8.2
OS Release 10.0.16299
Update Channel Release
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
Node.js 7.9.0
Brave Sync v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent 64.0.3282.140

Hi @DeanMarkTaylor and @nf007

I have added your +1s to this logged issue: https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/13156

Lauren

It’s now 2018/02/22 22:08 and the payment has just been processed:

The same browser version - no updates.

Brave: 0.20.42 
V8: 6.4.388.41 
rev: 096c7cb3c75ebb518f72fc7d24bc2bbaedd50aed 
Muon: 4.8.2 
OS Release: 10.0.16299 
Update Channel: Release 
OS Architecture: x64 
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows 
Node.js: 7.9.0 
Brave Sync: v1.4.2 
libchromiumcontent: 64.0.3282.140

The payments page now looks like this:

Awesome, thanks for reporting back @DeanMarkTaylor :smiley:

Hopefully most other users will see this as well (keep in mind, many users were trying to contribute around the same time since a lot of users claimed funds from the UGP promo about a month ago). However, it is still possible some users wont’ see this and are in fact affected by the issue referenced above.

Best,
Lauren

There is still some sort of bug which may be the same or separate.

I.e. the dates stated in the UI don’t set the right expectations.

Hi @DeanMarkTaylor -

One of the team members here is looking into this. He commented on a reddit thread you might be interested in: https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7yyqie/when_will_bat_payments_be_taken_from_my_brave/ - he is researching a possible issue around a mis-interaction between grants (free BAT that was given away) and the contribution timer.

Thanks,
Lauren

Thanks for clarifying @LaurenWags, always good to read more from the link.
Cheers,
Dean.

Same for me. It said payment would go out sometime in January, which never did – always marked overdue. Then later it said payment would go out February 18, but hasn’t yet. I did receive free BAT in the promotion.

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.2
Brave 0.20.29

Hi @msp111

Do you still see ‘Overdue’ or has your date moved out 30 days?

Also, could you update to the latest version?

Thanks,
Lauren

Woah! I updated to 0.21.18, and it still says overdue, except now all my most visited websites are gone in the payments panel, and the only ones left are ones that I either don’t remember visiting, or ones that I did visit once or twice a while back, not recently. Something went very wrong, lol.

@msp111

If you close/restart Brave are you still seeing an incorrect ledger list? If so, what’s your OS?

Thanks,
Lauren

Yes, still incorrect. The sites I visited since I updated also are not showing up in the ledger.
Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.2

Can you navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/brave and tell me what files/folders you see that start with “ledger” please?

Thanks,
Lauren

Weird. There is no Brave folder in ~/Library/Application Support/. I can’t find any files/folders related to Brave except for Brave.app on my Mac.

Hi @msp111

Can you try going to /Users//Library/Application Support/brave

Thanks,
Lauren

Ah, it was a hidden folder. I see:
ledger-favicons folder
ledger-rulesV2.leveldb folder
ledger-state.json

Thanks @msp111 - nothing out of the ordinary there.

So I’ve added your +1 to https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/13156 for seeing ‘overdue’.

I’m going to continue to investigate why you’re seeing old sites in your table. Long shot question, any ideas how long ago these sites are from? (a month, 6 months, a year?)

Thanks,
Lauren

I’m not sure. I only recognize some of the sites, but they’re not ones I visit often, so I can’t remember when I’ve gone. One or two of them were from a few weeks ago, and a couple from a few months ago. Thanks!

My contribution is also overdue