Brave password manager iOS

@dimeeentor,
Alright sounds like we’re getting closer. The password that is generated should be relevant to the user name you entered. Can you tell me the exact behavior when you try this on Google?

When I’m entering login page in Google website, Brave decides to auto-fill first login from my password manager. I’ve tried to erase login info then double tap to get a pop up to choose what login I need to use, but there is nothing. So, I need to enter my login and password manually. Is there any option to get a pop up to choose specific login and password if I have several logins for specific website?

I think I finally understand the issue fully. It is basically trying to log you into the wrong Google account, is that correct?

Yes, it’s correct. I just need to choose one of my logins, but Brave auto-fill doesn’t give me any options.

While we don’t have an official issue for this specific feature, I’ve been informed that we do have plans to improve this behavior in the works. Once complete it will allow you to choose from the list of relevant accounts. Unfortunately there is no way to resolve the issue at this time.

1 Like

Ok, I got it, thank you!

Has there been any progress with this. I have the same problem, not only with google, but with other sites that I have multiple accounts on as well.

After over 8 months this issue still persists, probably only 1 feature that gets me off on iOS, it does autofill password, just the first one, but does not let me choose different accounts, basically lack of iOS password manager integration, feature does not work well at all…

It’s still not working properly… Slowly starting to think abour changing browser. On older android phone it was working much better

Another bug:
on some websites autofilled passwords aren’t recognized until you touch the field, but when you touch it for the first time it’s auto-cleared.

This makes it completely impossible to get autofill, since after you change anything in the field it’s impossible to autofill it again.

Autofill is only triggered once on page load.

That and inability to explicitly select the necessary password are 2 great pains.