Brave pages display wrong

Brave browser display a lot of pages wrong (see image) since my last update of it.

This affects the mayority of pages I usually visit. I have to inspect the page and add manually to the body ‘width: auto;’ for the page to display correctly. This does not happen to me in other browsers.

I have no idea how to recreate the problem.

Brave Version: 1.51.118 Chromium: 113.0.5672.126

Thanks in advance!

@ColoChampre could you try disabling extensions or perhaps test in a Private Window? I had someone else who had shared a similar problem with pages going to the left. For them, they found that:

oh sir . thankyou so much , it kept happening because of an extention called volume boosted i kept installing . THankyou so much

You can see this topic at https://www.reddit.com/r/pchelp/comments/13ldvj8/comment/jks8s2i/?context=3 where you’ll see it looks very much like you’re showing is happening on yours, where everything is pushed to the left.

It was indeed the volume booster extension particularly. I already disabled it and without even restarted the browser it started working normally again.

Thank you!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.