Brave on two different devices (home computer, and work computer), but only received Ad tokens for one device

Description of the issue:

I just started using Brave browser, and have it on two different devices (home computer, and work computer). I’ve also restored the same wallet on to the work computer and synced them so that they should be using the same wallet, but I only received the option to claim Ad tokens for one device (home computer). Also, the number of tokens received is much lower than expected. I should have Estimated pending rewards of 4.10BAT, or 0.70 USD on my home computer, and Estimated pending rewards of 2.65BAT, or 0.45 USD on my work computer.

In my wallet, I only earned 1.3 BAT.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary)

1. Ad notification pops up on desktop for home computer and work computer
  2. View ad, ad notifications received goes up on either device when in use
  3. September 5 - claim rewards for ads on home computer, claim 1.3/1.4 BAT, and the option to claim does not show up for work computer

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Since it’s the same wallet on both computers, and I use Brave on both and view ads on both, I should be able to claim Ad tokens for both devices and that should go into the total for my one wallet across both devices

Reproduces how often:

Just once (September 5 payment date)

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Mac OS Mojave, 10.14.6 on both computers

Brave Version 0.67.124 Chromium: 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) on both computers

Additional Information:

Appreciate any help and/or feedback if I’ve misunderstood anything!

It’s good for you that you earned ads. Brave Support told me that they don’t have free token grant at this moment. So, the only way to earn is by ads. But I didn’t get any ads notification. What could be wrong? Please help me solve this issue. Thanks!

Same for me, I use the same wallet on my two computers.
Both are with Windows 10 and Brave Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Build officiel) (64 bits).

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.