Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Brave browser is disabling / blocking my external USB camera (webcam);
- Turn the computer on with USB camera connected; load OBS and camera is immediately recognized; close and reopen OBS many and camera is still there;
- With OBS running, load Brave; camera is OK on OBS
- Close and reopen OBS - camera is missing; unplug/plug does nothing;
- Close Brave; unplug/plug camera and load OBS - camera is immediately recognized;
- Reboot computer; load Brave and open a meeting on Google Meet; Meet says camera is being initialized and does nothing.
Update: 100% ok when using Safari.
Expected result: USB camera is to work fine with Brave
Brave Version( check
About Brave): Versão 1.17.73 Chromium: 87.0.4280.67 (Versão oficial) (x86_64)
MacBook AIR - Big Sur MacOS