Brave on Android won't load nothing after update

Description of the issue:
It’s simple: after opening Brave would not load any of requested pages: Google, Facebook, Reddit… Nothing. Brave will not load also the BAT wallet. I can open the settings: I deleted already all cookies, data etc but still nothing. I would not to restore/uninstall the app since I’ll loose my BATs on my wallet, due to lack of synch with desktop nor passphrase backup on mobile.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open Brave (updated this morning)
  2. Nothing happens.

Expected result:
Loading something: open Google or Facebook or the BAT wallet.

Brave Version:
Brave 1.9.80, Chromium 81.0.4044.138

Mobile Device details
Mi A2, Android 10 with custom ROM (Pixel Experience) and Root.

Additional Information:
Some screenshots:

There’s no solution other than complete re-install.
I faced this last month too. Complained on reddit but got no solution. So finally I cleared everything and reinstalled it. Lost 27.4 BAT.
The whole system is buggy af. And many creators are not even paid (me included).

1 Like

There is no official response from devs? I manage to download the BETA Brave Browser and it’s working. The “original” one is still not responding. Why thid would happen?

Well, something happens and I expected that. I waited for an official update from the store. After updating, without losing any data, my browser is now working.

But I’m sure that there wasn’t any bugfix tho. It’s just a “dirty” install that resets something.