Brave not transfered to UpHold anylmore

Hi,

Using 2 computers (work and home), using multiple profile on each (2 to 3) I have all of those sync to the same and unique Wallet.

All profiles wallets are linked to my uphold account but since month I don"t get my all my BAT transferred anymore. I receive a lot of ads but this month my uphold received only 2 transfert of 0.4 and 0.25 BAT only.

You can see in the 2 wallets exemple, that they have the verified status from uphold and still hold a lot of BAT. Why aren"'t they transferred anymore ?

From the screenshot it also seems I don"t get new BAT anymore while I still receive ads.

what is wrong ?

using on MacOS
Version 1.11.53 Chromium: 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)

To complete mon post, here are some info from my other computer (same wallet)
this one correctly collect BAT from ads but doesn’t tranfert anything to uphold (despite being verified, KYC etc …)

Key Info Seed: Valid
Wallet created: 10/29/2019

We can see 165.5 BAT are sitting there while they should be on uphold.
I verified my uphold account late 2019 and it was working fine then

Hi and welcome,

you better delete the IDs from your posts and screenshots. This is private information and should only be shared with The Team via DM.

done, thank you, I though it was only for their use

Hi @bouhbouh - can you DM me your Rewards Internals? I can take a look. Please update to the latest version as well.

Hi @steeven,

No worry about this message, just a question, but why you don’t reply in order at topics like this one ?

I created a topic 2 or 3 days ago and you don’t reply :frowning: (no more by DM)