Brave not loading pages - PC

Description of the issue: So yesterday I was using brave normally nothing special and then from no where I was trying to enter on some random site but without success. After that I thought maybe my internet is broken something like that , but nope even with restart still same probelm. I searched for some fixes on internet related to this problem → switching to compatibilty (windows 8) nope still nothing. I did tried to see maybe its version something like that it was ‘‘up to date’’/ I tried also with creating new profile/ clearing cache/ restarting computer -still no luck for me.
I tried one option through brave using ‘‘new private window with tor’’ and its loading pages normally without problem but normal brave still nothing.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. N/A
  2. N/A
  3. N/A

Expected result: N/A

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.38.119 Chromium: 101.0.4951.67

Additional Information:

So I tested few sites few days ago to see if Im gonna see some changes and now brave is loading only YouTube / Facebook but still rest of the sites not loading with all extensions off.

Sounds like it might be the same issue posted here: Slow loading or No loading - #21 by djprmf

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.