Brave not giving me credit for ads

I have been using brave for at least two years maybe more and I have yet to get my rewards for using brave and or watching ads. I have tried to get help repeatdly but no help I haven’t even been contacted back about rewards. If you do not really pay a customer then you should not lie to people to get them to use your product. I do not want to threaten anyone or be rude but if I do not get this fixed and get access to my rewards as promised to customers then I am to report it and file a claim with everyone I can to get the business to stop offering false claims to customs and help others not have to go through this. I feel like if I can not trust you to pay me what you promise then how can I trust you to keep my information and data safe while I’m using your product. Thinking about it my data has been in many data breaches and scams maybe it is because of brave that it’s been happening… I want my brace rewards to work and pay me as promised.

Are you connected to Uphold / Gemini?
You have actually posted this on the wrong section hence didn’t get the template most likely.
Could you fill this up -

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)

I still have not received any help!!

Did you fill out the template I asked you to? No.
So don’t expect help when you don’t answer the questions required to help you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.