Brave not asking my Ledger for confirmation when trying to send transaction

I haven’t made a trade in a while, so I haven’t used my ledger in a while, so for reference it was working in the past. Now Brave connects to my ledger, but I need to approve my assets for trading before I can send them (on uniswap at least), and whenever I send the transaction to approve, nothing happens and I do not get a notification on my ledger, and this continues to add to the queue of transactions that is now clogged.

Description of the issue:

Every transaction I try to send through Brave metamask gets added to my “queue” but is never sent to my ledger for approval. After I approve the transaction in metamask (braves version of metamask) it simply does nothing and my queue is getting backed up.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Approve an altcoin on uniswap to trade it, and when clicking send transaction, my ledger is not notified for confirmation.

Expected result:
Ledger says, would you like to make trade, and I do it flawlessly through Brave and Uniswap

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.