Brave NO longer FUNCTIONS

been using brave for over a year, exellent, about 2 days ago brave no longer displays normally on all sites, buttons, text, images are 90% missing. see screen shots. i use little snitch 3.7. mac 10.12.6. brave Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)
i’ve checked little snitch “brave” and all rules are allow, 2 are ask, no blocks. i downloaded a new version of brave and installed with “keep both versions” so believe it’s a completely new install and it’s the same issues. i started using a VPN 3 years ago when our POTUS and legislators legalized ISP selling our internet history linked to our true identities. in the last 3 weeks i’m seeing a lot website issues occur where they are checking for VPN, and “they” are now tracking IP addresses and refusing service/load to VPN IP. i just had that yesterday with a petition i signed, they refuse service to “anonymous IP…”.

bookmarks always show even if i uncheck VIEW>ALWAYS SHOW BOOKMARKS. after 20 or so attempts randomly the bookmarks hide.

see attachment of Clear Browsing Data page

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.