Brave Nightly Update wiped all my accumulated BAT

Description of the issue:
I have all 4 Brave browsers (standard, nightly, dev, beta) I’ve been using Nightly as my primary browser because I like the look of it the best and you can earn BAT by opting in for the adds. I’ve been opted in for about a month now when I noticed an update was available. I updated and now all of my accumulated BAT from viewing adds is gone and a message has appeared in its place that reads; “Sorry! Ads are not yet available in your region.”

Just to be clear, my BAT wallet is fine. It’s the ‘Current earnings this month’ accumulated BAT that is gone. I don’t even have the option to view adds any longer through the Nightly Brave Browser.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
My OS is Windows10.
Brave versions old and new are:
(Nightly old version prior to update) Version 0.65.67 Chromium: 74.0.3729.75 (Official Build) nightly (64-bit)
(Nightly new version after I updated) Version 0.66.1 Chromium: 74.0.3729.91 (Official Build) nightly (64-bit)

As of 10:00pm CST of April 18th, 2019, I do not see an update for Brave, Brave Dev or Brave Beta. The update was for Brave Nightly.

Thanks in advance for any insight into this issue I have.
-Z

The newest Brave Nightly update (Version 0.66.8) corrected the issue and all of my accumulated BAT has been restored.

1 Like