Brave miscalculates my reward every month

Briefly describe your issue:
Every month, Brave miscalculates my upcoming payout. For example, at 11:59pm on 31 Jan, I had earned ~2.800BAT for the month of January. This morning, Brave says my payout will be 1.958 BAT.
Every month, I lose at least 0.5BAT due to this miscalculation.
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 10.27.03

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Mac OS 12.1
Brave v1.34.81

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes, Gemini

What date did you verify your wallet?
10 Sep 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, United States

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
n/a

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
n/a

Happened to me as well in October and November. And I was about to post same topic as you, but… the difference was transferred into the next month expected rewards. To be more precise - in December, the difference of 0,1+ was transfered to previous month (January). And today I saw that the difference between January earned and expected was 0.08, but later today I “received” it in the estimated rewards for the next month(February).

Hope I described it well, if not I can post a screenshots for you :slightly_smiling_face:

This is likely due to the following issue, which is fixed in v1.35x. Note that you are not actually “losing” BAT — it’s more of a display issue:

Hello @Mattches ! I just want to clear this - as I said the estimated earning were grow with the exact amount of BATs infront of me (you can see it in the 3 screenshots) 1,56-1,48=0,08. Now I received the new update, and the estimated earnings was deducted and got back to 0.100 BATS. Now the questions is - if this is a display issue, why the white box stays the same as before? And will I receive the exact amount of earned BATs, which is 1,56?

There I have earned 0.1 BATs, but shortly after, it was increased to 0,18 as this is the difference between the earned and “displayed” in the white box.

And this is after the update. The expected rewards got back to 0,1 and the message in the white box stays the same :thinking:

1 Like

Hi thanks for sharing this,

Please be advised:

Ah, ok thank you :slightly_smiling_face: bugs happens