Brave Menu, Right-Click Menu, and YouTube Titles Are Not Displaying Properly

I wasn’t having this issue when I first started using Brave. About a month into using it (I think) I started getting an issue with the Brave menu in the upper right corner not displaying properly, as well as the menu that you get from right clicking. It is also affecting YouTube titles from displaying properly when hovering over them.

(Image of display setup)
Display Settings

I have an extended 2 monitor set up. Display 1 is a 1920x1080 laptop screen, and Display 2 is a 4k TV. The issues are only happening on Display 2. The problems occur when certain menus and text boxes interact with the right edge of the screen, which is the border between the 2 displays.

(Image of Brave Menu not displaying properly)

The issue with the Brave menu only happens when the window is maximized. If it isn’t maximized, the menu shows up just fine.

The issue with the right-click menu only happens when the pop up menu is too close to the right edge of the display. It displays properly when not near the right edge.

(Image of right-click box not displaying properly)

I think the issue with YouTube titles occurs when the title being displayed is long enough to touch the right edge of the screen. If the title doesn’t reach, then it displays properly.

(Image of title not displaying properly)

These issues are currently only happening with the Brave Browser. I haven’t had any similar issues with other application that I’ve been using.

[Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.