Brave logged out of uphold, now I can't login

Description of the issue:
Brave logged out of uphold automatically, now I can’t login.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. Click rewards tab
  2. Click Unverified
  3. Login uphold

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Wallet doesn’t connect uphold saying I have too many devices connected

Expected result:
Wallet becomes verified and it’s linked to uphold account

Reproduces how often:
Everytime

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Versão 1.44.105 Chromium: 106.0.5249.91 (Versão oficial) 64 bits

Windows 11

Additional Information:
I know Brazil isn’t a supported country anymore (or is it again?), but the error I get is that I have reached the device limit for this account.

I’ve already filled the form asking for my account to be released from previous devices, it’s been a while (maybe a year or more), but I had no success.

There’s no such thing as a device limit now. They removed it earlier this year. It’s likely just giving the wrong notice as to what’s going on with you. Please make sure to submit a support ticket for this exact purpose if you haven’t done so already.

If you have already submitted a ticket this year, please provide the ticket number.

Actually my account was flagged for some reason, now I’ve sent the documents but can’t sync again because Brazil isn’t supported.

Is there something I can do about that? It wasn’t my fault, I didn’t want to log out, I don’t even know why my account was flagged, I just use it for brave rewards

@lucasrato I’m getting a bit confused because of word choices. So do me a favor and answer these questions to help me get on the same page as you.

So this is the first thing you mentioned. Is that what it’s telling you?

Or is this the notice you’re getting? Having it advise it can’t connect because your region is not supported is not the same as having a notice that you’ve exceeded the device limit (which shouldn’t typically be happening anyway, as they removed device limits)

Which I’m assuming you’re saying you submitted a support ticket to Brave and they removed the flag? If so, then you’d have that gone and could earn BAT again but you still wouldn’t be able to link to Uphold or Gemini because Brazil is not a supported country at this time.

I mean, answers basically comes down to:

• If you are getting device limit or flagged account notices, you need to submit a support ticket to have someone from Brave investigate the issue and to see if they can or will do anything about it.

• If it’s notice about region, then nothing can be done. You just have to wait patiently until they add Brazil again.

If you have already submitted a support ticket for the exact problem you’re having now (and it’s not two different issues), please respond here to inform of the ticket number and when you created the ticket.

This is sad. They flagged my account for no reason, and now I’m “punished” being unable to link my account again.

You are not punished. Brazil is not supported at the moment. Brave is working to bring it back soon. It may take some time though. Implementing the necessary changes to be compliant with regulations is not easy.
So, let’s be patient. Keep accumulating rewards in your browser. When Brazil is back you would be able to connect to your Uphold account again.

You are not missing much. At the moment markets are down and BAT’s value is very low. Luckily when all this is solved, markets may be in a better situation and your rewards will be more valuable.

Boa sorte :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.