Since the last update Brave keeps shutting down for no apparent reason. It is always the slowest browser to start up, I use both Chrome and Firefox as well.
I have tabs open which on restart may need logging into but when I do so Brave closes. The same applies if I minimize the browser. It shuts down and I have to restart it again.
This has only happened since the last update was applied.
I am using Windows 10 on a laptop if that helps.
5. Help us help you. This is how we expect you to write a post:
- A. Make a meaningful title. “Clicking on the Done button 3 times crashes Brave” is much better than “Brave suddenly crashed”.
- B. A screenshot or recording of the issue (Licecap is totally free to use http://www.cockos.com/licecap/)
C. A listing of:
- i. Your Operating System and version (Mac 10.11.x, Windows 7/8/10, Linux distribution, iOS 9/10, Android)
- ii. Your Brave Version. (Desktop users please copy info from about:brave using the clipboard if possible)
D. Detailed step-by-step instructions of how you came across the issue.
- i. I downloaded and installed Brave.
- ii. I created a bookmark and clicked the ‘Done’ button three times.
- iii. Brave suddenly quit and my bookmark was not created.
- E. Count to 20 and re-read your post. Could someone take offense at your post? Could you say something a bit more clearly?