5. Help us help you. This is how we expect you to write a post:
- A. Make a meaningful title. “Clicking on the Done button 3 times crashes Brave” is much better than “Brave suddenly crashed”.
- B. A screenshot or recording of the issue (Licecap is totally free to use http://www.cockos.com/licecap/)
C. A listing of:
- i. Your Operating System and version Windows 7 64-bit
- ii. Your Brave Version. about:brave doesn’t show anything???
- D. I can barely use the browser. Update.exe seems to take loads of CPU too!!! I’m leaving Brave until a better version is up, as I can’t use it for now.
Altgr @ opens new tab, Back arrow isn’t working isometimes(the history is gone?), Tabs has a “2” on them, why??, when opening a link in new tabs the link doesn’t follow the new tab is just “new tab” and doesn’t take you to the URL/link you clicked.
Many new very strange behaviours and I havent changed anything(as usually ). So im heading back to George Soro’s firefox until Brave is fixed.