Brave issues: Hiding posts in (SEE MORE) on facebook page

Hello

Brave issues: Hiding posts in (SEE MORE) on facebook page

When clicking on (SEE MORE) in any post or comments on facebook, it is simply disappearing (hiding). How to fix this Brave team situation?

Attached is a video showing the failure. Browser is Brave stable (1.47.171 Chromium Version: 109.0.5414.87 (Official Version) 64-bit

Watch the video posted on twitter:
( https://twitter.com/edsonmartim/status/1616925871398346752 )

Note: I even thought it was a problem with Facebook, but I tested it in other browsers and this problem is not occurring, and all browsers I have have the same settings and extensions and this does not happen. Only on Brave is this problem of hiding the post after clicking on (SEE MORE) occurring, both on Linux and Windows 10.

Hello @Serial.com

Thank you for reaching us and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Please try In Private mode or Guest Window to see if the behavior persist . If that works, try disabling your extensions to see if this is the cause of the issue.

You can open a Guest Window by going to Main menuOpen Guest window:

1. On your computer, open Brave.
  2. At the top right, click MenuMore toolsExtensions.
  3. On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
  4. Confirm by clicking Remove.

Be waiting for your response!

1 Like

Hello @Alice2095

Apparently after researching and carrying out some tests, apparently this error is being caused by the FilipePS Traduzir-paginas-web extension, as can be seen in the link below.

So far they have not responded and I am waiting for a response.

I will follow the case to see if there is a solution

To be honest with you, I have similar issues with the Facebook Android app.

It is very likely that our issues are unrelated. But there is still a small probability that our issues are related and the root cause is Facebook.
Facebook relies on a cluster of servers worldwide. Sync issues are an usual trouble. What you see may not be what you get :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do not rule out the possibility

Hello @Serial.com

Thanks for the information, I’ve shared this with our team and I’m waiting for further information on the matter. Once our team has answers, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.