Brave is unable to verifty my uphold account since april 2022

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

I started use Brave Browser on my mac, iphone and ipad in January 2022. Until April 2022 I could have withdrew my BAT tokens to my Uphold wallet. Since April Brave cannot verify my Uphold account, hence I cannot withdraw my bat tokens.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Mac, and latest Brave Version 1.42 (22.8.15.22).

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Hey, in order to comply with Apple iOS guidelines, Brave users on iPhones and iPads will no longer be able to earn rewards for their attention, and will no longer be able to tip their favorite online creators via Brave. I am not too sure about a Mac though but reading what I’ve shared above I think it will also affect Mac users and they won’t be able to earn BAT and Tip creators.
This is where I read this →

Hope this helps. Cheers!

1 Like

You say Brave cannot verify your Uphold account.
What happens when you try to verify? What message is displayed?

You say you are in a supported region, but you do not say which one. Currently only 20 countries are supported.

1 Like

As @SmartyAadi linked to you, iPhone and iPad can’t earn BAT from Rewards and thus can’t even have the option to link to Uphold or Gemini.

Mac, fortunately, is able to connect. But now we need to know what’s happening when you say you can’t verify. If you could answer what @rodrige asked, it will help to know more. I mean, are you just talking about how you got disconnected and need to link again? Are you getting a notice that your account is flagged? Does it tell you that your region is unsupported? Or maybe you’re getting the “try again later” message?

It’s important to provide as much detail as you can so the proper information can be given to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.