Brave is showing just bookmarks at the top of the page; rest is blank

windows

I’m running Windows 8.1, and the latest version of Brave. The blank screen has just occurred earlier tonight. I verified that I was running the latest instance of Brave, and that Windows was updated. I closed and reopened Brave, and rebooted the machine, all with the same results as the attached file - a blank screen, with just the bookmarks at the top. As you see, I could not even get the “about Brave” part of show what version I am running, but it is the latest one…

I did manage to import all of my bookmarks to another browser, but I’m at the point where I’d like to keep working in Brave, but I need some help to get things working again. Thanks.

I believe you have a problem relating to this topic and the problem is being tracked on Github currently.

Try creating a tab by clicking links in Metamask and then further by Ctrl+Clicking or Middle Clicking on links (right click -> Open in New Tab) to at least continue browsing until an update is pushed for this.

If the above doesn’t work, you might have found a new issue and I wish you the best in getting it solved. I would start with finding out how it differs from the other one I’ve linked though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.