Brave is buggy and support is not helpful

Yea I’ve lost bat 4times. Easily over $50. The last one was $30 alone. I don’t see why they can’t get on it and provide a backup for us. I’ve also lost bookmarks and passwords. I mean c’mon, 15 million user base and you can’t figure out how to create a backup for your users? It should be #1 on you list a long time ago. If you can’t do it, out source it and have another company do it for you.

P.S. - Obtaing BAT is the #1 function of the Brave browser (along with privacy).

Your #1 issue that I see on this forum is pertaining to losing BAT. Why would you not fix your #1 issue that users have been having for a long time?

2 Likes

I agree. Support is not answered and I am losing interest in BAT. I can see the drop off too. It’s buggy and not supported. As a publisher and possible advertiser I find this worrisome tbh.

1 Like

Yes, Anyanka, I agree also. I’ve been redirected even by the support team to a forum where I have no clue how to determine what previous mention suits my particular trouble. Then I’ve been basically told that my attempt to get an answer has been canceled due to inactivity. Strange. No wonder Java isn’t going to be supported anymore. It was parented by the same person who is doing Brave.

I totally agree with you. The support is integral to adoption and tbh there are faster browsers that don’t use as much CPU with the only non USP being you do not ‘earn’. If you cannot refer or earn than what is the use?

As an ad buyer I wouldn’t be interested atm. I may just delete the browser.

I invest and hold crypto/ futures. It just seems a little silly. Can Brave Support reply?

I do notice the value is decreasing daily as people can surely see the flaws too? As an ad buyer I am happy to show you my concern. Let alone a user who would think that this was superior and to ‘earn’ in state of the world atm.

When it comes to the rewards, nothing seems to be working. Never got any BAT actually paid out, they just disappear and now since a few weeks, I do not get any ads shown anymore. I have addressed this, but I simply do not get an answer at all, not even one saying they are busy and will get back to me. I have a feeling this is all one big sc@m and that most of the BAT at end up in the wallets of the people running this crap show. I really like the browser, so I will probably keep using it. But I am not expecting anything anymore when it comes to both the rewards or the support, it simply sucks …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.