Brave is a total scam

THis browser is a scam. They never give the rewards they say. I was. given. .25 BAT for a 4.7 BAT payout. It happens over and over. NO ONE IN THIS CRAP FORUM responds. ITs a joke. NO SUPPORT> NO EMPLOYEES> NO PAYOPUT NO HELP CRAP FAQ. You can post in here til the cows come home the DEVs are just going to keep up the scam.

Unfortunately, this has yet to be fixed in my end as well.
Still waiting for updates, while waiting you can join the discussion here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/u11wcd/problems_with_march_earnings/

But personally though, if this has made you uninstall brave, I can’t blame you with that.

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

what part of my statement made it seem as though I still had patience? All of this info that you respond should be in the FAQ. The assumption that I was able to jump thru the ridiculous verification process is laughable. Gemini wont work with my bank because I bank thru PayPal. The FAQ makes it look like everything is streamline and no one should EVER have an issue and if they do all they have to do is go thru yet another process to get to the forum. where they are told Thanks for your patience. Thanks for the form letter bud.

@Riverelf, I will happily look into your specific wallet issue. Please provide the following information in a DM. Note that payments are still actively being made. The issue described is known, and is currently being worked on. Your payment will be processed this week.

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

I was pleased to see that this had resolution. However when the BAT you sent arrived just now and I tried to claim it by putting the triangle in the square as it asked it said there was an error and to try again later. I do not see an option to try again so I am assuming I need more patience?

When the rewards came up and I tried to claim them it said there was an error and to try later. There is no later button to push. Honestly I think my first assessment was true. This is a scam. I shouldn’t have to go thru this BS every month for this crap. Enjoy your scam.

Thank you @Riverelf - no action required on your end. We are working to re-enable claims. You will receive your BAT. I really appreciate your patience. I know this has been very frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.