Description of the issue:
When attempting to add a comment to any article in the the https://www.washingtonpost.com/, various problems occur. If you manage to successfully type in your entire comment in one uninterrupted process, it will probably go smoothly. However, any attempt to go back and make corrections is likely to result in an inability to type anything further. The only way to correct it is to press the keyboard icon on the virtual keyboard to eliminate the keyboard entirely and then tap somewhere in the comments area to bring it back up.
This problem does not occur in Brave on my iMac and also does not occur in Chrome or Safari for iPad.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
- In Brave on iPad, go to https://www.washingtonpost.com/
- Select any article
- Scroll down to Comments section at the bottom of the article. You may immediately see comments. However, you might have to click on the button just above the authors which says “### comments” ### - some number
- In the space for posting a new comment, begin typing something.
- Attempt to go back and make a correction.
- At some point, you should find that there is no response to any keyboard actions.
- Minimizing the keyboard and tapping in the comments area may get back the ability to type.
- If the problem does not show up on the first try, keep trying to correct the same entry.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Should be able to type and correct anywhere in comments area.
Reproduces how often:
1.6.2 on IOS for iPad 1.3.1
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):