Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Description of the issue:
The https://aa.com web site uses three fields for authentication: user name, last name, and password. Brave does not recognize the user name field as an authentication field. Selecting either of the other fields and then choosing “Passwords” and “1Password” and a login entry causes the user name field to be filled into the last name field, overwriting its prior contents.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Have Brave and 1Password installed on device. 1Password contains a valid login entry for aa.com
- In Brave, navigate to aa.com
- Select the User Name field. Verify that it is not recognized as a password.
- Select the Last Name or Password field.
- Select “Passwords”.
- Choose 1Password.
- Choose an aa.com login entry.
- Verify that the user name field remains blank, the last name field is overwritten with the user name, and the password field is filled in.
- In step 3, the user name field should be recognized as an authentication field.
- In step 8, the user name field should be filled with the user name and the last name field should be undisturbed.
Brave Version( check
Brave Version 1.23.1 (126.96.36.199)
Mobile Device details
iPhone SE (original)