Brave icon is not orange now

Just now, my Brave icon on top of my browser is not ‘orange’ why, and I can’t click on it.

Please, advise what I need to do now. Thanks.

Hi

On what page does this happen?
It is grey on few pages such as default page, settings, …

When I open a new tab. It was very strange yesterday when suddenly Google opened up instead of Brave which I’ve had for a long time. It went back and forth. So, I re-started my computer. Then, at one point, the Brave search was not available and it asked me to download the Brave app and I freaked out and thought I’ve lost all my Brave settings including my saved passwords, etc., but I opened a new tab and my settings were there. Very strange.

i think need remastered icon lion+bat logo in one circle or square :thinking:

Also, yesterday whenever I opened a new tab later on the Brave tab with my accumulated trackers/banwidth/time was not there, so, it was strange. Didn’t know how to report this to Brave as a broken site. This morning, the save above whenever I open a new tab are there.

What do you think it happened, please? Thanks.

u can add screenshot here?

I use a computer, don’t know how to screenshot here. It doesn’t let me send images.

1 Like

Delete the cache and start again bro
don’t worry your rewards will be still there

Hi

Yesterday there was an update (you can now show a side bar and customise the backgroung image of the default page). But there were few problems, like my default search changed, theme color fonts, youtube video size …

But after clearing cache, flushing DNS and restarting my laptop, everything seems back to normal.

what operating system do you have windows, mac or linux?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.