Brave icon has disappeared

After last update the icon has disappeared, the app appears installed in google play
Brave version 1.24.85
Os version Android 7.1.1

1 Like

@earaya1,
On the play store, do you see the option to “open” the browser?

I only have uninstall option

@earaya1,
I believe you need to update the Google Play Store app itself to resolve this issue.

Mattches I have been calling you to help me my account was suspended from withdrawing bitcoin but you don’t want to reply to me please I need your help please

They returned the $5000 dollars that was debited from my uphold account to my bank account, I have my money back now, my problem is that I was suspended from withdrawing bitcoin and purchasing bitcoin, I need your help on this so I can be able to purchase bitcoin and withdraw as well please, you helped me the last time I was suspended from withdrawing i really appreciate on that, I need your help again please

I followed your recommendation but still have the issue
The play store has been updated to 25.614-21
Uninstalled brave
Installed again
Same issue

Does anyone know if there is a solution for old phones?

Same here.

Android 11

I also have the same issue. My phone app list and google play show the brave browser is installed on my phone and I get notifications for updates but the button has disappeared from my app screen and the app itself will not open from any source. I have an option on the google play app to open brave from there but nothing happens.
My phone is a Samsung C9 pro.
Android version 8.0.0
Samsung version 9.0
There are currently no new software updates available for my phone.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.