Brave history size limit or bug? Url/Search bar randomly not showing previously accessed sites

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1.Use Brave for a while;
2.Keep using;
3. Start typing a site name or a term for that siteś title that you know you accessed various times in the past;

Expected result:
To have it suggest based on what is in your history.
Brave Version( check About Brave):
Versão 1.50.114 Chromium: 112.0.5615.49 (Versão oficial) unknown 64 bits
](https://brave.com/latest/)
Already happened previously with older versions.

Additional Information:
I already happened with various previous versions, but it seems to be getting worse. I accessed a site last month. Tried to access it today and it wasn’t suggested/completed in the URL bar. Not by site name not by the term like would be in the title.
Previously I used RPM version, now I use Flatpak.

Coukd you go in settings and search for autocomplete URL or some similar settings?
Sorry, don’t have a PC on me right now so can’t exactly tell you where the settings are. I’ll reply once I have a windows device with me.

1 Like

I’ve had this same problem for a while too. Probably since the start but I can’t recall. I have these options enabled

• Always show full URLs
  • Show autocomplete suggestions in address bar
    -Top sites
    -Browsing History