Brave Help Center website appearance problem in Brave's Private with Tor windows

I notice the Brave Help Center website when opened in Brave’s Private with Tor windows looks like it is built with HTML only with no decorations (CSS, JavaScript, etc) applied whatsoever. Turning Shields on and off doesn’t solve the problem. However, the site works nicely with Brave’s other kinds of windows and with other browsers, too. It isn’t the worst problem ever, but I’d still like to know what’s wrong, and if I can solve this, so any help will be appreciated.

The Brave version I’m using:
Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@pm11QhB78-dSRuWpqk49 ,

Testing, using Brave Browser (v1.36.109) > New Private Window with TOR

In succession; the first screenshot lasts a few seconds, and appears to be the result of some intervention by Cloudflare:

Second screenshot:

I get a similar response at some other websites – I usually quit such sites, after briefly scrolling down . . . and finding the Cloudflare text.

My guess has been, that Cloudflare wants to detect, what the Private Window will not allow. I sometimes get the same response to using the Private Window – at some websites – regardless of TOR involvement.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.