Description of the issue:
Files grayed out, can’t select one to upload anywhere
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Pull up site you want to upload to.
- Try to select a file to upload.
- File is grayed out and can’t be selected, so it won’t upload.
Like… umm… should be able to upload file
Brave Version( check
Brave 1.57.50, Chromium 116.0.5845.96
Mobile Device details
Samsung Note 20 Ultra
Every other browser on device works fine. Brave is getting worse and worse. Wanna hear about all of the unclickable links and unresponsive radio buttons?? Now I can’t even select files to upload.
Which website specifically?, so we can test
www.ilovepdf.com for example
Or any website where you can upload files
I have the same exact problem.
MIUI 14 Android 13
When are you guys gonna address this?? I said it’s happening on every site I try.
Brave and anything Chromium are useless now. Won’t upload, too many sites get blocked, radio buttons don’t respond-click on them and nothing happens on at least 50% of sites.
I use Yandex browser and that works fine. Gotta love the Russians, their stuff WORKS.
Guess you don’t give a sht about your UNRESPONSIVE, non-working crap.
?!?! Some news ? I will end by letting brave for Firefox
Where is it failing? From the sample site provided. (using Galaxy Fold here)
- I open the site http://www.ilovepdf.com/
- Click on “image to pdf”"
- Click on an image, click “done”.
- Shows image I’ve uploaded: https://imgur.com/a/EWXTpD7
- Click on “Convert to PDF”
- Forward to screen “Download PDF”, which I can then download the converted PDF file.
I haven’t even used it for about 3 weeks. Firefox works fine. Sad.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.