Brave Gemini Logged out

my balance of 2.28Bat became 0.250 when claimed.

up @steeven please help me

if you look around this forum, that is the current issue everyone is facing with the April Payout. You can verify with the status above this site to read some advisory.

Also you can read here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/u08zgi/did_brave_team_suspend_reward_claiming_for/

thankyou now i know :))

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

hello @steeven im having trouble in reconnecting my gemini in my brave browser. last time it says it is logged out so i tried logging in but it says your request is still being processed, please wait. so i tried disconnecting my gemini acc to brave to try reconnecting it again but it still says your request is still being processed, please wait. and sorry there was a problem processing your request like here in the picture

now my brave browser says that im unverified user (because i disconnected my gemini and cannot reconnect it again due to the error shown in the picture.

@steeven please see pictures below. this is what ive been experiencing
when i clicked the unverified it shows this

then i click gemini and shows this

then when i click allow it shows this

@steeven please help

@Newuser22 It appears that message is most often displayed if you are in a region no longer supported by Brave ads. This includes Vietnam and the Philippines. I think the moderators will probably want to know if you are in a supported region. You can check here (go to the bottom of the page):

@Chocoholic hello, i am indeed from the philippines but i still get brave ads and i already have a verified gemini acc. what shall i do? i still get brave ads and gain BAT

@Chocoholic i’ve checked the link and saw that philippines is still supported but earnings are only for content creator. how do you say that someone is a content creator? i already have gemini account, is it possible to tip my gemini account by myself so that i can still have my earnings?

@Newuser22 You can still receive ads and earn vBAT, you just won’t be able to transfer the vBAt to a custodial account where it is converted to BAT. You can use your vBat for creator contributions or you can just hold it and let it accumulate. Brave may support the Philippines at a future date.

There is no way to tip yourself via Gemini and self-tipping is discouraged if you are a creator (can get your account suspended or banned). Unfortunately, there aren’t a lot of options for you at the moment.

I really don’t know anything about publisher/creator accounts but here is a link to the Help Center articles per creators: Creators. Hope it helps!

1 Like

so it means that the brave really disconnected our wallet intentionally because im also from Philippines and my wallet is also disconnected and cannot reconnect anymore same issue of what the error is showing

@Chocoholic do you know any reason why they removed the philippines? because it is working perfectly or it is supported months ago. any reason why they removed it?

@Newuser22 The first link below was posted in January by a moderator. That’s all I know. There is an active topic discussing this. I pasted a link to that topic below the first. This policy is distressing to honest users. Hopefully, Brave will figure something out and open the Philippines back up.

@Chocoholic thats too bad. is there a discussion from brave team that considers the opening back to the philippines? because i only used brave browser for the ads earning and lately, brave has been eating my computers resources causing lags on games (which does not happen last year) so i am thinking of changing browser if they’re not considering about bringing back the philippines ads earning. thankyou for answering my queries tho i appreciate it.

1 Like

I haven’t run across any but if I do I’ll be sure to post!

I think there are some topics that address this problem… want to go down that rabbit hole? lol You can do a search and see if you can pull them up. I posted some things below I’ve run across that might help. They don’t specifically address gaming issues but they might give you some ideas on things to check!

Black Screen Flickering Fix w/ Hardware Acceleration Enabled posted by @robchio86

Sluggish Since Last Update with Some Sites Freezing Completely - #2 by CerealLover

Youtube and video players - #3 by CerealLover

Brave Browser Wifi Connectivity Issue (Wifi works on alternative browser) - #3 by fanboynz

Youtube page crashes after one minute of watching: error: out of memory - #2 by fanboynz

Brave is very slow. Hardware Acceleration already turned off - #2 by fanboynz

1 Like

@Chocoholic thankyou for your answers

1 Like

hinay hinay lang natin, baka nagban sila para makagawa din sila ng counterattack sa mga violators :>

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.