On the Brave Browser for Android, I have this issue happening quite often:
- On a website, click on a link and select “Open in new tab”
- The new tab opens in the background
- I got to “tabs” (or rather, I click on the square icon on the top of the screen) and then click on the tab that was just opened in the background.
- The content of the new tab won’t load. The tab contents is blank, and the red progress bar get stuck at about 90%
- Close the browser
- Open the browser, and the content renders perfectly
This happens very frequently. I’m currently using the latest app version (1.0.59), but have had the same issue since I started using the browser a few weeks ago.
Is this a known bug?