Brave flagging people , to get rid of payouts, customer support not even responding

For 3 months now I’m being flagged now … can’t connect to uphold anymore.
Every month it says “payout is processing” , then i get the message “congratulations, your rewards have arrived” … but nothing is further from the truth… they didn’t reward me for 3 months now …

Contacting customer support, sending the screenshots from what my rewards are from the last few mobths, sending screenshots from the “payout” messages I receive … nothing, no response at all, well except then that same good old auto-response lol …

I don’t use any VPN, never have, never will … I don’t even have any refferals , the only thing I do is surfing the web, and yes, I’m a lot of time online … but since I reached the amount of 3 BAT per month, they flagged me lol … 3 months later now … still being flagged… no idea why or how … and that is a sincere reaction … cause I really can’t come up with even 1 reason why they should flag me lol , except from the fact that I passed 3 BAT per month ? … maybe …

But the fact is …if they “flag” people , then they shouldn’t be sending messages like “your rewards have arrived”, cause that is just a bunch of lies.

1 Like

Hello - Dming you now. Thanks!