Here is another picture on youtube
Thank you for reaching out. The next time you open a topic for support here on Community, please provide the requested information:
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct
That said, for your issue, I believe this is a Windows setting – “caret navigation”. Simply press
F7 to disable caret navigation.
Thankyou so much for your help