Brave does not install

Thank you!

My post must be at least twenty characters so okay, I’ll have a little funziewunzie

Can anyone help me. I’ve been trying to install Brave since yesterday and every time I fix a problem a new one comes up. The installer keeps failing. image
I’ve restarted multiple times, redownloaded, etc.

Jesus I don’t think I’ve ever had more problems with anything than I have with Brave.

1 Like

Read the previous answers, there is an independent installer in the @Aa-ron answer

I wish brave could get their act together; brave does not install on windows 10 so they send you to a page that has 6 (six) standalone installers…how nice…then they say 'pick either setup.exe or setup32.exe…how nice…HOW DO I KNOW!!!. they should give further instructions at least by saying, 'if you have windows 10 64 bit, choose *****.exe; or if you have windows 10 32 bit, choose *****.exe…but NO they send you to a page that has 6 (six) standalone installers and let you play eenie meenie mineee moe….pick just one and ‘see how it goes’… okay…now that I’ve vented, can someone tell me which of the 6 (six) standalone installers I need for windows 10 64 bit computer since the ‘regular’ version of brave won’t install on my computer; thank you for your help. bill

1 Like

For anyone having issues installing Brave please see my earlier message.

Go to https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/releases/tag/v1.10.97 and look for BraveBrowserStandaloneSetup.exe or BraveBrowserStandaloneSetup32.exe, depending on machine.

If this does not solve your problem, please open a new topic.

1 Like